<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Farhat Lectures | HIMANI | Activity</title>
	<link>https://farhatlectures.com/members/himani-kumar/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://farhatlectures.com/members/himani-kumar/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for HIMANI.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 19:01:41 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90272c140008d630dcf48e2ac67cc65f</guid>
				<title>HIMANI posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://farhatlectures.com/news-feed/p/185210/#acomment-188164</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Dec 2024 01:49:30 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wish I could write my exam by December 26 too.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://farhatlectures.com/members/himani-kumar/" data-bb-hp-profile="4973" rel="nofollow">HIMANI</a> posted an update <p>Hi I am using Becker for REG exam and supplementing with FARHAT course. If anyone plans to give REG exam please contact me!</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99ec771ae425662e2f5d4193360aabce</guid>
				<title>HIMANI posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://farhatlectures.com/news-feed/p/185210/#acomment-187969</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Dec 2024 17:52:47 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am doing business law now from Becker  and then will start Individual taxation anew from here.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://farhatlectures.com/members/himani-kumar/" data-bb-hp-profile="4973" rel="nofollow">HIMANI</a> posted an update <p>Hi I am using Becker for REG exam and supplementing with FARHAT course. If anyone plans to give REG exam please contact me!</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">037d3e9c92b35f3690951f84ef102eaa</guid>
				<title>HIMANI posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://farhatlectures.com/news-feed/p/185210/#acomment-185231</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Dec 2024 16:34:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I always keep getting 60% but want to shoot for 80% to pass the exam!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://farhatlectures.com/members/himani-kumar/" data-bb-hp-profile="4973" rel="nofollow">HIMANI</a> posted an update <p>Hi I am using Becker for REG exam and supplementing with FARHAT course. If anyone plans to give REG exam please contact me!</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7919c3f9adb4f91e665a9924b9b90345</guid>
				<title>HIMANI posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://farhatlectures.com/news-feed/p/185210/#acomment-185230</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Dec 2024 16:31:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> I wanted to give exam by Dec 20 but feel I am not prepared so I plan to give exam by January end or Jan 2025 else Feb 2025 from Illinois.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://farhatlectures.com/members/himani-kumar/" data-bb-hp-profile="4973" rel="nofollow">HIMANI</a> posted an update <p>Hi I am using Becker for REG exam and supplementing with FARHAT course. If anyone plans to give REG exam please contact me!</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dcf0cb7fb6b3b389a40651dc224465d1</guid>
				<title>HIMANI posted an update: Hi I am using Becker for REG exam and supplementing [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://farhatlectures.com/news-feed/p/185210/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Dec 2024 16:25:16 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I am using Becker for REG exam and supplementing with FARHAT course. If anyone plans to give REG exam please contact me!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>5</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8df2680ca1d8ef698232e368d7442851</guid>
				<title>HIMANI changed their profile photo</title>
				<link>https://farhatlectures.com/news-feed/p/182418/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Dec 2024 03:52:12 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2312a5fd3322a7056403530206a0e36d</guid>
				<title>HIMANI changed their profile photo</title>
				<link>https://farhatlectures.com/news-feed/p/182417/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Dec 2024 03:50:41 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3f90b6e1a9b674317bfee6285da49fa</guid>
				<title>HIMANI changed their profile photo</title>
				<link>https://farhatlectures.com/news-feed/p/180340/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Dec 2024 18:16:20 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2ed0a434e2b56a5ceeb84593d680cdd</guid>
				<title>HIMANI updated their profile</title>
				<link>https://farhatlectures.com/news-feed/p/176613/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Nov 2024 21:06:47 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de9f151676a6857198d0ccfc59a0531a</guid>
				<title>HIMANI changed their profile photo</title>
				<link>https://farhatlectures.com/news-feed/p/175312/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Nov 2024 14:10:41 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dfe771fe9e6c4a98c73918a223532310</guid>
				<title>HIMANI updated their profile</title>
				<link>https://farhatlectures.com/news-feed/p/174539/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 Nov 2024 02:09:32 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71420791f38c312fb7b694afab5595f1</guid>
				<title>HIMANI joined the group Introductory Financial Accounting Group</title>
				<link>https://farhatlectures.com/news-feed/p/173957/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 Nov 2024 15:16:38 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e42a7bae8a78afac9093603bd401029</guid>
				<title>HIMANI joined the group Introductory Financial Accounting Group</title>
				<link>https://farhatlectures.com/news-feed/p/172523/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Nov 2024 15:15:20 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		