This BEC Roger supplemental course offers a comprehensive understanding of the theory behind the concepts of BEC. The lessons and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) supplement (rather than substitute) Roger material. Aligned and mapped to your Roger CPA exam
review, this supplemental BEC course provides a more thorough and detailed review of the topics. Start your free trial today.
Who should take this BEC Roger supplemental course?
- CPA candidates whose review course seems too brief or fast-paced.
- CPA Candidates facing accounting knowledge gap
- CPA Candidates with time gap between graduation and exam preparation
- International CPA candidates who are not familiar with the U.S. accounting standard and/or tax system
- CPA candidates with a combination of the above situations
What Sets Us Apart?
- Enhanced Explanations: comprehensive breakdown of each topic by Professor Farhat; including explanations on how to solve MCQs and simulations on exam day.
- Seamless Integration:Our course structure mirrors Roger’s layout, making it a breeze for students to locate corresponding supplemental materials. Materials are tagged as BEC 1, BEC 2, BEC 3, and so on.
- Diverse Question Set: Test your knowledge with over 1,000 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and True/False (TF) queries, alongside practical exercises to fortify your understanding.
- Exclusive community platform: Connect with peers who are studying for the same exam as you.
Start your free trial today!
If you have any questions about the product, contact us via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp: USA 484-894-1008
0% Complete 0/7 Steps
0% Complete 0/2 Steps
Comprehensive Test: Economics Questions + AICPA Previously Released Questions : Complete After Studying Roger 8 Quizzes
Comprehensive Test For BEC 2 + AICPA Previously Released Questions : Complete After reviewing Farhat and Roger 5 Quizzes
0% Complete 0/8 Steps
0% Complete 0/15 Steps
AICPA Questions: IT General & Application Controls : Complete After Reviewing Farhat and Roger 2 Quizzes
0% Complete 0/1 Steps