This BEC Miles supplemental course offers a comprehensive understanding of the theory behind the concepts of BEC. The lessons and Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) supplement (rather than substitute) Miles material. Aligned and mapped to your Miles CPA exam
review, this supplemental BEC course provides a more thorough and detailed review of the topics. Start your free trial today.
Who should take this BEC Miles supplemental course?
- CPA candidates whose review course seems too brief or fast-paced.
- CPA Candidates facing accounting knowledge gap
- CPA Candidates with time gap between graduation and exam preparation
- International CPA candidates who are not familiar with the U.S. accounting standard and/or tax system
- CPA candidates with a combination of the above situations
What Sets Us Apart?
- Enhanced Explanations: comprehensive breakdown of each topic by Professor Farhat; including explanations on how to solve MCQs and simulations on exam day.
- Seamless Integration:Our course structure mirrors Miles’s layout, making it a breeze for students to locate corresponding supplemental materials. Materials are tagged as BEC1-1, BEC1-2, BEC1-3, and so on.
- Diverse Question Set: Test your knowledge with over 1,000 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and True/False (TF) queries, alongside practical exercises to fortify your understanding.
- Exclusive community platform: Connect with peers who are studying for the same exam as you.
Start your free trial today!
If you have any questions about the product, contact us via:
- Email: email@example.com
- WhatsApp: USA 484-894-1008
0% Complete 0/7 Steps
BEC1-1 & 2: Enterprise Risk Management: ERM (Sample) : Enterprise Risk Management: ERM 5 Topics | 1 Quiz
Comprehensive Test: Corporate Governance + AICPA Previously Released Questions : Complete After reviewing Farhat and Becker 5 Quizzes
0% Complete 0/6 Steps
BEC2-1: Cost Measurement Concepts : Cost Accounting: Part 1. Basic Cost Accounting Terms and Concepts 5 Topics | 4 Quizzes
0% Complete 0/5 Steps
0% Complete 0/4 Steps
Comprehensive Test Variance Analysis + Previously Released AICPA Questions : Complete After reviewing Farhat and Miles material 2 Quizzes
0% Complete 0/4 Steps
Comprehensive Test for: Cost Accounting Concepts + Previously released AICPA Questions : Complete After reviewing Farhat and Becker 2 Quizzes
Comprehensive Test: ABC, Direct and Full (absorption) Costing + AICPA questions : Complete After reviewing Farhat and Miles material 2 Quizzes
0% Complete 0/1 Steps
BEC2-6: Decision Making related to cost accounting Part 1 : Cost Volume Profit Analysis CVP 10 Topics | 7 Quizzes
0% Complete 0/10 Steps
BEC2-6: Decision Making related to cost accounting Part 1 : Absorption and Variable Costing and Target Costing 3 Topics | 4 Quizzes